- Material – steel
- Finish – galvanised or unfinished
- Colour – subject to stock
- Dimensions – various, subject to manufacturer
- Discount – automatically added at checkout
- Availability – usually usually 2-7 working days
Levelling shims are used to make small adjustments to pallet racking frame heights, to account for an uneven floor. They are placed under the footplates of frames prior to fixing down.
We supply shims ranging from 1mm to 5mm thick unless otherwise requested.
The style of shim will vary depending on the shape of the footplate on your racking, so we may need to contact you to check compatibility. If you have any questions please call us
If you can’t find the product or service you’re looking for, get in touch on 0800 612 3210 or send us a message on our enquiry form.
Discount will be applied to the list price at the checkout, dependent on total order value.