Customers often come to us asking for a warehouse storage guide for their business, because they don’t know what their options are or how to describe what they are looking for. We have many years of experience in pallet racking and warehouse shelving and so we will happily spend as much time as you need to help you to make sure you get the right storage system for your stock.
These tips will help you to give us the information we need in order to give you the best quote, at the best price, for your warehouse racking requirements:
- Measure the area where the racking will go as accurately as you can (twice!) in millimetres. We will try to fit as much storage racking as we can into the dimensions you give us, so it’s really important that it is measured correctly.
- If you are storing pallets, we need to know what type. UK pallets are 1200mm x 1000mm and Euro pallets are 1200mm x 800mm (there are also many other non-standard pallet sizes). The maximum height and weight of each pallet will also help us supply the right racking for you.
- If you are adding to pallet racking that you already have, we need to know what type it is. There are many different manufacturers of industrial racking (Dexion, Link 51, Apex, PSS and Redirack are among the most common) and none of them are compatible with each other. If you aren’t sure what you have, our Identify My Racking page might help, or you can send us a photo and we will be able to identify it.
- All of our upright frames are supplied assembled and with footplates attached, beam locks are supplied with all horizontal beams. Our used racking is checked to SEMA specifications prior to dispatch.
- Let us know if you need other materials with your pallet racking. We have Timber and wire mesh decking, column guards, pallet support bars and rack end barriers in stock. If you aren’t sure whether you need them, we can talk you through all of the benefits and points to consider before ordering.
- We can deliver to any UK mainland address. In the next week we have orders going to Leeds, Crewe, Hull and Kent, so wherever you are we will give you a great delivered price. If you would prefer to collect your order, please let us know
Call us now on 0800 612 3210 to place an order or for a warehouse storage guide for a member of the team. Alternatively, you can send us your details on an enquiry form and we will reply to you quickly.